Saturday, November 28, 2009

I didn't write more yesterday as I said I would. They did check out the pain in his right hand & made sure there was no blood clot & thankfully there wasn't. We assume it is from the picc line they put in a couple days ago.

Greg & Grady left for home today (in flight now) & Grayson & family are soon here. Sounds like they will be able to be with us until Friday. That's another long 9 hr trip for them but we are thankful they will make it.

Curt had a good morning but has gotten weaker through the day. Pray he has a good sleep tonight so he can be strong in the a.m.

We are blessed with great caregivers here & so thankful for that as well as the greetings from many friends assuring us of their prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Hope this reaches you....We are pulpit supplying this Sunday and will be remembering Curt and the family in prayer...Paul and Evelyn Sandgren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan of Greg's as he is a member of Avalon (My favorite Christian Group). I will be praying for Curt during this tough time. Greg is doing a great job keeping us up to date on Curt's progress on his Twitter and MySpace pages. I will continue to pray that God works in a way according to His will.

    In Him,
    David Wood
    Louisville, Kentucky

    ReplyDelete