Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Curt has had a couple good days in a row, nights too-PTL! The bone scan showed a spot on the right hip but they don't know if it is arthritis or what. Also a small spot in left lung--unsure of what that is too.

They have found fluid on or around the lung & also a blood clot perhaps attached to the tumor. They have hesitated giving him a thinner because of the bleeding he had. There has been no sign of more bleeding tho so PTL for that.

They did radiation treatment yesterday & will do more each day this week. They plan to drain the fluid in the morning. We pray that that goes well & that they can get more info from that test. Also that the tumors shrink & even disappear--Nothing is impossible to them that believe & I know we ALL believe!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Linda for keeping us updated. You and Curt remain in our prayers and hearts. Love Manuel and Deanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, each of you remain in my prayers. I know exactly what you are going through at this moment. The week of Thanksgiving my Freddy was diagnosed with Colon cancer for the second time. It's possible its gone to other places, so I like you are ever greatful for each and every good day and night. Love to all. I believe that Curt will be healed. Nothing is impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for each one of you from Russia today as I spend time with the Lord on your behalf. Your names are in my prayer journal and I pray that you will feel Jesus today as He provides your every need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Curt and Linda! I am thinking of sending out Christmas cards (I'm just in the thinking stage at this point) and I remembered I had gotten yours back last year, so I called the church in Sisseton to see if they knew where you were. Linda, your cousin (I didn't get her name) said you were in Florida and that Curt was in the hospital with cancer. I was sad to hear that. I will be praying for you as you go through this new trial. As you said, God is in control. Sue Adams

    ReplyDelete