Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Doctor came in this a.m. & used the work "aggressive" to describe Curt's cancer. That did not make for the happiest day of our lives but I (we) still choose to believe the report of the Lord. I know that His Word is forever established in heaven & I (we) will ALWAYS believe it!!

They didn't do the draining of the fluid today as planned--got too busy or something I suppose. They plan to do it tomorrow in p.m. I guess now.

I went to Grayson's place where they're staying & slept for 2 hrs in p.m. today otherwise I have been at the hospital most of the time. Thanks for your calls/prayers--there's much power in united prayer, PTL!

4 comments:

  1. God is still in control! He will never give you second best! You are loved and prayed for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Curt and Linda, Its Don and Lona. We are so sorry to hear about the trials that you're going through. The last I heard, God is still in the healing and miracle business and we're holding Curt up in prayer for complete healing. Its so comforting to know that God has our very best interests at heart. We love you guys; greet the rest of the family for us. Know that Gods got you covered with His mercy and grace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OUR HOPE IS IN THE LORD...
    Love & prayers are covering you at all times.

    Jeff & Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Curt and Linda,
    We are so sadden to hear of Curt's cancer. Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. You are loved!

    Pat and Lisa Riley

    ReplyDelete