Monday, December 14, 2009

Yesterday was a good day. Friends came from a ways away, friends we have known for several years. It is always good to get together & enjoy christian fellowship.

Also a friend from Baton Rouge, Dr Lee , flew in to be with us & will go with all the way to Houston, TX---how blessed we are. Sure appreciate her husband who allowed her to go for these days, leaving him in charge of their 3 children...WOW!

We didn't know for sure until 10:30 p.m. that they would not dismiss Curt yesterday so we could catch the Avalon bus & go to Nashville then on to TX on Wed. Made for stress for sure. They have given him coumadin & wanted numbers to be at a certain level etc.

UNLESS THINGS CHANGE, Kjosas will take us to Mobile, AL tomorrow sometime, we'll stay @ Grayson's, the bus will come through Wed night & take us on to Houston from there.

I am glad that I know in whom I have believed & am persuaded that HE will work all things for good to those who love Him. We certainly love Him.

4 comments:

  1. I talked to Cori today so heard that you are on your way! How exciting. So happy that Curt is doing well enough to travel to Houston. Will be praying for safe travels and continued improvement for Curt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to know God is in control! I'll keep trusting Him with you, knowing He has a plan! Safe travels! Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you and praying for you daily. I know who I believe in and am persuaded!

    Love you,

    Jeff & Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. That all sounds like "A PLAN" to me! I believe it originated in Glory by our Heavenly Father. The Lord has it all under control. Blessings be upon you. Dave and Thelma

    ReplyDelete