Saturday, December 26, 2009

We had a wonderful Christmas Day with family & friends @ Greg's house. The home where we are staying has 4 bedrooms, the owners, Creiders, went to LA to be with their family & so graciously gave us permission to use the entire house. We have Grayson & Grady's families here with us & they will leave tomorrow (Sunday) for their homes in McAllen, TX & Mobile, AL. Greg & Janna have been extremely busy & haven't gotten their house together yet but we sure had a wonderful time there anyway--thankfully things don't need to be perfect to enjoy each other & celebrate the birth of our wonderful Savior Jesus Christ.

Curt did very fine the whole time. His singing was as strong as usual which is so amazing. Janna's parents & others commented on that. His heart rate is a little high so that causes come concern.

Trust everyone enjoyed Christmas Day--know the weather has been very bad many places.

2 comments:

  1. That is wonderful news (except the last part). I pray that your lives return to some semblance of normalcy. Thanks for posting and I will keep you both in prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curt and Linda,

    I would have loved to hear Curt sing on Christmas. It's so great to know that you had a memorable time together. Our family thinks of you daily and prays for you often. We are also trusting God for complete healing for Curt. Who would have imagined that we'd taking this cancer journey together. Thank you for keeping me in your prayers even during your time of need. You are very special to me.

    Psalm 28:7
    The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped;Therefore my heart greatly rejoices,And with my song I will praise Him.

    Love, Lisa Riley and family

    ReplyDelete