Monday, December 7, 2009

They did a swallow test on Curt this a.m. & found everything okay. Guess he just has to be more careful when he swallows maybe! They also gave him another radiation treatment this p.m. & we don't know how many they want to do. Have gotten no results from the fluid taken from his lung yet.

He had a good rest after his treatment & looks & feels better tonight. We thank God for His provision & touch. Unsure yet how long our stay here will be.

Thanks for your encouraging comments & prayers.

Linda

4 comments:

  1. It was good to be able to talk to you today, Linda! You and Curt and in my heart and my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to think of a joke to tell Curt, but he's the one good at jokes...so instead, I'll just say grace...so read this before lunch or something: "Thank you Jesus for this food. Amen."
    :-) Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great to hear from you the other day. I'm so sorry to hear of all the sickness. Our God is our very present help right now. We must all take today as the day the Lord has made and leave the rest in His hands. Love you both very much. My wife and I are touching God in your behalf. Praise Him in everything! Dave & Thelma

    ReplyDelete